Jeep JK Bull Bar
$1,429.99 – $2,784.99
Jeep Jk wrangler Bull Bar is an Australian designed and built bull bar for our tough Aussie and international market.
Don’t risk your insurance if you have an accident, Buy an Aussie made ADR and Airbag compliant bull bar.
- Additional information
This bar ticks all the boxes and comes in at a great price. Not only does it look great and suit the lines of the JK wrangler, but it’s very functional.
- ADR compliant and air bag compatible
- High clearance bar for maximum approach angle offroad
- Ability to run large tyres with out rubbing on the bar. Up to 36″ tyres with out rubbing.
- Light weight yet strong steel design (only 42kg.) Made out of 4,5 and 20mm Steel
- 20mm heavy duty steel tow hooks
- Hi-lift jacking points integrated into bar
- Winch compatable (most popular winches, including warn high mount winch)
- Full width bar that meets factory flares
- Fully welded grill guard to protect radiator made out of HD 3.2mm thick tube
- Factory fog lights integrated into the bar
- Mounting points for radio antenna and driving lamps
- Easy fitment – once factory bumper is removed, fit in 20min
- Can be colour matched upon request (not included in this price)
- Optional bolt on winch delete plate to cover hole in the top of the bull bar when winch is not going to be fitted
- Optional high mount winch plate allows fitment of Warn High Mount Winch. Contact us for this option.
- Optional added tubes for more kanagroo protection or no tubes at all
We often get asked why our bull bar is better than other popular Australian bull bars and here are 9 good reasons
1. The Uneek bar sits almost 2″ higher than other best selling bull bar
2. The Uneek bar is made from thicker steel in the centre and mounts that most others on the market
3. The Uneek bar has 20mm steel tow hooks where many others only use 8mm
4. The Uneek bar installs in about an hour including removing the factory bar, most others can take up to 4 hours
5. The Jeep grill can easliy be removed with the Uneek bar in place for changing head light globes, many others require the bar to be removed
6. The Uneek bar has powder coating that matches the factory flares (texture black) unlike many others that use satin black that looks out of place on the vehicle
7. Even though the Uneek bar uses thicker steel in the centre and mounts it’s relatively light at only 37kg due to intelligent design of not using redundant components and tow point design.
8. The Uneek bar has soft lead in edges for people using winches with plasma rope so you don’t cut the edges of the rope when pulling at extreme angles
9. The Uneek bar has an option for a winch light
Install time: 1-2 hours
|Dimensions||78 × 32 × 40 in|